- Go to https://www.arduino.cc, click the Software tab at the top, scroll down and click on Windows Installer
- You can download or contribute to the project and download. Make note of where you saved the installation file.
- Open the installation file and agree to the license
- Leave all options checked and click Next
- Accept the default location or choose one of your preference and click Install
- When finished click Close
- Start the software by double clicking the Arduino icon created on your desktop.
- Click Tools, then hover on Board: and ensure that Arduino/Genuino Uno is selected.
- With the Uno connected to your computer via a USB cable, click Tools and Port and select the COM port your Arduino is connected to.
- You are now ready to load the software onto the Arduino
- Got to https://github.com/DccPlusPlus/BaseStation
- Click on Clone or Download and then Download ZIP
- Extract the ZIP file to a known location
- Go to the Arduino IDE Software and Click File – Open
- Browse to where you unzipped the Base Station files and select:
Click Open and a new Arduino window will open with the Base Station code
- Click Sketch and Upload
- It will just take a moment to upload. You’re Done! The Arduino is programmed.
Please follow and like us: